Thursday, April 25, 2013




 
 
SPRING!!
 
Spring has finally arrived here in Virginia. We went out last Saturday and ate at one of our favorite local "hamburger joints" and watched these baby ducks with their momma. They were so cute! The day was just so beautiful! While the air can still be a little chilly, the colors are just so bright and beautiful. I think springtime must be alot like Heaven will look like. So many colors and so bright, so full of life and love. We had a little bird that kept visiting our back deck today, singing its little song. It boggles my mind to think that the great God that created every kind of bird and animal, every kind of tree and flower, would still take the time to listen to me when I pray and care enough to help when I call.
 
It reminds me of some verses from Psalm, Chapter 8.
 
"O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens...When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?...O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!"

How excellent indeed!!

Just a few thoughts from my heart, to yours. May your day be blessed and your heart be happy!

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my favorite verses....I am so glad spring has finally arrived for you all..I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete